Am I the only one that prefers Youtube to television since I started building my personal brand?


You just can't see me seeing a movie in a television screen. It's something I don't even do in my mobile phone. I rarely watch movies, I rarely play games.


My sister [Ethel], and my twin brothers [David and Daniel], will be like: Aunty, Divine. Those games you have in your phone, since you don't want to play it or let us play it. (with an upset look on their face). 


I will chuckle. Even if they say I should give them the phone to play some games, I will say I'm busy with it. And indeed, I am always working with my phone. 


How many hours a day do you commit to your writing skills or any skill you want to grow? One of the secret of my rapid growth is the "dedicated hours" I put in.


There was no laziness in me at all. 15-17 hours, and 7 days a week, I was either creating and Publishing content, on YouTube seeing vidoes on writing and other complementary skills, on blogs reading articles upon articles, and on WhatsApp going through the training I paid for on writing, graphic designing, social media marketing, etc. 



Now listen, 


If you are building your personal brand, and you know you spend most of your time at home doing nothing — don't spend it lying around — and finishing the food in the house. Don't even spend it looking for someone to visit.


My dear, sit down and work for your personal brand. It's the brand that is reflecting you. Soon, that brand will work for you in a way that you don't have to raise your 5 fingers, just 1 will be enough.



Also, listen, 


If you are someone who has a job, use the time you have breaks to work for your brand. You have all the time in your 24 hours.


That time you will use to go to the canteen and have lunch will your colleagues, or buy lunch for yourself, you can use half of that that time to make a post on your social platform.


That time you'll use to urinate and clean your face, on your way going or back, use that time to create a short content. It could be on Facebook, or Twitter, or even Instagram, depending on where you want to dominate on first.


Don't be slow. You have no time. Just be thankful that you started the journey yesterday, and now. Not tomorrow, not next year, not in 5 years, not in 10 years.


If this content just taught you deep things, share on your platform and the platforms of others so they can benefit from it too. It's not easy, truly.


Have a Divine-filled day ahead.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form