I didn't pay anyone to learn how to setup and use an auto responder


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to create basic graphic designs.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to design a sales page.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to design a squeeze page.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to use Camtasia.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to use Instabuilder, Thrive Architect and the almighty Elementor to set up web pages.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to create slides on PowerPoint and Google docs.


I didn't pay anyone to learn how to setup a blog.


The list is long but I will stop here for now.


What I did to learn all of these is to simply leverage on the number one FREE universities in the world; Google and YouTube.


I spent time and data and buried my head in learning from those platforms.


Today, I see a lot of folks who wants to build an online business but keep holding themselves back with the excuse of "I am not techie".


Most of the 'techie' things I do online are self-taught.


I am not saying you shouldn't invest in courses that can help you grow, far from that.


By all means, you should buy courses, but most of the things you think is holding you back from building your business online is something you can easily learn on Google and YouTube.


Before you complain of not knowing how to do a thing, Google it first and learn from there, as you advance and start making money, you can start paying for courses and other tools.


If you don't have money at this point to pay for courses and training to learn how to use tech, start by investing time and data to learn on YouTube and Google.


This is 2023, you cannot afford to keep going around with the excuse of "I am not techie".


Google and YouTube are FREE learning platforms. 


Use your phone and data wisely.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form