GROW YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ORGANICALLY


If you are thinking of opening a page for your business or if you are struggling to grow your page, then this post is for you.


I noticed that many people find it hard to grow their business page on Facebook, unlike a personal account.


So I decided to give an expo on how I built mine to 2k plus followers within a short period.


✔️ When I wanted to create a Facebook page I took into consideration the name of my business, yes this is very important, keywords related to your niche are the key. Because whenever someone is searching for something related to your business, they can easily bump into it.


✔️ After creating the page I added family and friends first.


✔️ I asked my brother to design a flyer for me which I used as my cover photo.


✔️ I also used my product picture as my display picture.


✔️ I was consistent in creating content, mixed writing, pictures and videos.


✔️ I started inviting people that liked and commented on my post.


✔️ I also tag my page on my account, since I have more followers there.


These are a few of the things I remembered I did while growing my page. You can speed up the progress by running ads, of course with this you will double my number within a short period.


Remember that you need to be patient in building a known brand and consistency is the key.


I am rooting for you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form